Daily Archives: January 29, 2016
Back at it! I’m pretty pumped about this line-up – each of these things I’ve either purchased, or currently have in my shopping cart 🙂 TGIF
- Gray Malin Art: I love this one, mainly because it was shot in St. Barths (where we honeymooned), and duh, Adele. Isn’t Valentine’s Day around the corner? Cough Cough.
- Floral Zimmerman dress: SWOON. I’m trying to justify the cost by counting how many weddings I could wear this to this spring/summer (basically every one). I love the cutout detail and full skirt.
- J.Crew Jill Aviators: So J.Crew just started carrying their own in-house sunnies, and naturally I’m obsessed – I’m a sucker for sunglasses. Classic styles in fresh colors, like these rose gold, are the perfect update my favorite style, the aviator.
- Gap + Aden Anais Sleep Sack: We recently started putting Jack in these sleeveless swaddles to sleep in, and he LOVES them. When I found out Gap was doing a collaboration with Aden Anais (one of my favorite baby brands), I was thrilled to see this cute little striped number, perfect for a growing boy’s slumber!
- Sephora Airbrush Foundation: This foundation is essentially the Dior Airbrush for half the cost. The other day, as I was trolling Sephora for a good foundation (I just couldn’t get myself to splurge on the Dior), I came across this beauty. After reading the reviews, I decided to try it out and WOW so glad I did – I’m hooked.
- New Balance for J.Crew: Shocker, another J.Crew find. Tennis are my weakness. Especially a fun colored one like this pair. Especially ones I can wear with jeans. #imacoolmom