Daily Archives: March 4, 2016
- Rebecca Minkoff Backpack: Does this one even need an explanation!? Those tassels. That color. I love.
- Honest Beauty Cream Blush: New Friday Finds, new honest product. This week: the cream blush. I’ve never been a huge fan of cream blush (mainly because by the end I look like serial clown), but this one has made me have a change of heart. The blush is super easy to apply, and just the smallest dab will be enough for that slightly flushed look. I also think cream blush looks more natural – gotta nail down that no-makeup-makeup look, amiright?
- Embroidered Flats: You can never have too many flats – especially fun, quirky ones for the summer. These come in several colors with different embroideries – I might have to purchase a few…
- Blue Ottoman: Considering the fact that we’ll have to start baby-proofing our house soon, I love the idea of switching our sharp-cornered coffee table out for a couple classy ottomans. I am digging the pattern and shape of this blue ottoman.
- Sunglasses: How fun are these oversized sunglasses?! I love trying out new sunglass trends, especially when they’re only $12…!! Go getcha some.
- Tie Front Dress: This dress is made by one of my favorite brands on Shopbop, JOA. They have fun, trendy pieces at reasonable price points and the quality is evident. The fabric on this dress is more substantial, so it holds it’s shape well and is insanely easy to wear.