- David & Young Felt Fedora: I love hats, but I can never seem to pull them off so investing in a good hat is just not at the top of my list. Enter this $28 gem. Normally I cringe at the word fedora, but between the grey felt and the wide (but manageable) brim, this number seems less cheesy and more ya-I’m-wearing-a-hat-whatsup casual.
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner: I know, I know – I’m on a Stila kick but their products are seriously impressing me these days. I discovered this eyeliner from one of my best friends who always has that annoyingly perfect thin liner look – one that I can never seem to get down. When I finally purchased some for myself, I chose the Alloy charcoal color since lighter colors tend to be more forgiving, and black is so harsh for my skin-tone. Y’all, this liner is seriously idiot proof – it’s a tiiiiiiny pen that glides easily without any pressure. Done!
- Ella Moss Stella Jumpsuit: Holy hotness, the number has got to be the most basic-but-flattering-but-also-subtly-sassy jumpsuit I’ve ever seen. I’m hoping it’s as awesome in person as it is online, because what better to be staring you in the face everyday taunting you to get back to your pre-baby weight than this? Ella Moss, you’re a great motivator.
- Marc By Marc Jacobs Leather Backpack: Fact: diaper bags are hideous. From my extensive research, 99.9% of all diaper bags look like the baby industry has waved the white flag and totally given up on functional style. For reasons I don’t really understand, I’ve been gravitating towards backpacks in my hunt for the perfect diaper bag. If we’re talking about practicality and function, what’s more efficient than a hands-free backpack? Nothing except a fanny pack I tell you. And I’m not dead yet. This cute bag screams baby proof, with a decent amount of storage space. Thoughts? I’m really interested to know your opinion!
- Oscar De La Renta Ombre Tassel Earrings: Same Oscar, new ombre. How fun are these!? I am digging the new color combo to spice up any neutral outfit (because lets face it, 90% of my closet is neutral). These would be a great addition to my wedding guest wardrobe rotation.
That’s all folks! Have a great weekend!